Saturday 16 April 2016


My team lost to fatigue..Maikaba.
By Ayo Ademokoya
Coach of Wikki Tourists of Bauchi, Coach Maikaba has blamed fatigue for the poor performance of his team and wished they have not been involved in long journey recently.
Speaking to journalists at the post match conference after his team lost 0-1 to MFM of Lagos in the week 12 of the Nigerian Professional League, Maikaba also attributed the loss of the game to MFM to the fact that one of his players was psychological down due to the loss of his father but commended the the League Management Company for   introducing games at Night

“Waziri,one of my major player lost his father and I think my players are a bit tired to to be able to curtail the rampaging attackers of MFM whom I believed deserve to win.
Playing football at night to me is good omen as you can see that the work rate of players is very high due to the cool whether unlike playing in the afternoon. I really commend LMC for this” he concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment