Sunday 13 March 2016




Frenzy debut with  “MAMA”
by Ayo Ademokoya



The new sensation in the world of hip- hop music Onaiwu Osamede  aka Frenzy Montana has finally dropped the much talked about singles Titled “Mama”  last February 2016.

The song which is now enjoying rave review each time it’s been played on major  radio stations in Abuja, Lagos, Enugu and Ibadan is it’s a a bit different from the usual hip hop theme of girls, boose and money but in appreciation and extolling the virtues of motherhood.

Frenzy, a 21 year old graduate of Geology from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra state was on a courtesy visit to Sun entertainment at the midweek s where he showed his gratitude to God almighty for making his dream come true.

“I want to thank Sun newspaper for giving me this huge support and also thank all the radio stations who had been playing my music I promised not to disappoint them.

“The lyrics are not lewd as many music lovers believed hip hop music is all about.
I am a Rap artiste no doubt about that , but when I remember the undying love of my mother, all she had gone through because of me been the only child , I believe mothers all over the world must be celebrated now and always, that my main reason and the motivation for producing that song.

Of course very soon, I’ll be taking rap and hip hop music to another level by hitting the stable with a complete mix-tape album with tracks like “TMC ( the Money Curse”) My testimony, Fear, My City, Type among others” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment